Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monday 6 Aug 2012

Dear family,                   6 Aug 2012

I got transferred on Wednesday.  Hermana Duncan and I were a bit disappointed because we were only together one transfer and on my very last night being in Talanga we had one of the most incredible lessons with Josue and he felt the spirit so strongly and accepted to be baptized!  I’m so happy for him even though I had to leave before I could see him baptized I just want him to eventually make it to that point!  Hermana Clawson, my companion from the MTC, is now with Hermana Duncan.   I’m at peace knowing that he’s in good hands.
Now I’m in Marcala.  It is absolutely beautiful.  The branch is really small and the work is going slowly but I’m happy to be here.   My companion’s name is Hermana Hartman.  She is from an island off the coast of panama.   It sounds like a really cool place.  I’ll have to tell you more about her in another letter.  The first picture attached is of her.

Love you all!
Hermana Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment