Monday, October 29, 2012

22 Monday 2012


22 Monday 2012 

Ok, I'm sorry this is going to be such a short letter but I only have like 4 minutes.  Edgar went to Church again and wants to be baptized but he’s still not sure about a date.  There is a family in our Ward that owns a bakery and one of their workers started showing a lot of interest in the gospel. Her name is Merlin.  She started reading the Book of Mormon and going to Church on her own and the family gave her name as a referral to the Elder in her area but they never got around to visiting her.  But we started teaching her little by little every time we stopped by the store.  She was baptized on Saturday.  I have a really sweet story about her that I want to tell you but I’ll have to leave that for next week.  Sorry!

Love you all!   Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment