Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday 8 Oct 2012


Dear Family,                                                        8 Oct 2012

     Wasn´t conference just great!  I loved Elder Uchdorf and Elder Holland´s talks.  Elder Holland gave a talk really similar to that in the MTC and its one of those famous shake up the missionary talks that we see a lot in the misión but he just this versión was a Little different.  I love it.  It made me reflecto on how I want to be when I get back.   I want to keep the good habits I’ve learned in the misión and use them for the rest of my life.
     So a few of our investigators went to conference.  Jacobo went with Nancy and Edgar went to both sessions on Sunday.     Edgar is a new investigator that we found this week. His friends invited him to church but they realized that he doesn´t live in their Ward boundaries so they took him to our Ward last Sunday.  We only taught him the first lesson but the spirit was really strong and he seems to be really spiritually prepared to hear about the restoration.  He says he´s looking for a church to join right now.  After watching conference he asked if he could serve a misión.  I think he was really inspired by the messages.  We didn’t get the chance to talk with him much after but we´ll ask him more about his experience on Wednesday when we teach him.
     Hope you all had a great week.

Love,
Hermana Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment