Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

Dear Family, 19 March 2012

President Flores sent us a photo of our new Missión President today. But Mom, you beat him to it in telling me his name. That’s great that you go to see him in the Church News. President Flores has about 3 months left. I’m going to miss him. He is really great President.

Hermana Per and I have been teaching Jose and Dina lots this week. They are progressing so much and their testimonies are really growing. The biggest obstacle that keeps them being baptized on the date we set is that they´re not married yet and getting their papers ready is kind of complicated right now. It looks like it will take at least a month until they get everything arranged. I was a Little disappointed because I really wanted to see their wedding and baptism but I’m pretty sure I’m going to be transferred next week. Its heart wrenching because I’m more attached to them than the rest of our investigators. Hermana Per and I have built a really strong friendship with them. But the most important thing is that they actually get baptized and not that I’m there to see it.

I'm going to try to send fotos next week. I know I haven’t sent anything for a while.

Love,

Hermana Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment