Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 3 Apr 2012



Dearest Family Tuesday 3 Apr 2012

Sorry I didn’t write yesterday. We had an activity with the mission presidents wife


Sister Flores. We had to travel to Tegucigalpa and didn’t get back in time to do all our p-day stuff. So I got transfered! Right now I'm in Talanga. Its another pueblo. I actually really wanted to get transfered to this area. Partly because I heard theres a washing machine in the house but for lots of other good things I've heard to. For one thing, we live with some members that are really great. We have a seperate apartment but the shower and bathroom are a part of their garage. I don't really now how to explain it but I'll try to send a photo to show you. Anyways, the family lives above us. Mom, Dad, I'm sorry to inform you, you've been replaced. I now have Latino parents. The family that lives above are Fredi and Dulce, their daughter Jenifer and Fredi's mom Argentina. But we don't call them Fredi and Dulce because they consider us their daughters so they prefe



r that we call them Papa and Mama. They always call us their hijas. They've only been able to have one daughter but they love the missionaries and decided to adopt all of us into their home. They are the sweetest! This morning we were getting ready and we heard papa shout from above "Hiiijaas! Vengan!" We went up to see him and he had smoothies for our us. They're the best. I hope I get to stay her for some time.

Love you all!

Hermana Jackson

ps. my companion is the one on the right in the picture


No comments:

Post a Comment