Monday, January 30, 2012

Baptisms!

Dear Family, 30 Jan 2012

Good news. The Godoy family was baptized and confirmed this weekend. Yay! It was really beautiful. It’s great because now everyone in their family is a member of the church. Hermano Godoy shared his testimony after the baptism and said “Now my family is all together and we are more united spiritually.” Another great thing that happened was that Keren (Sandra’s daughter that we had been teaching before) finally decided to be baptized and she was baptized in the same service. I’ll try to send fotos but my memory card is doing weird things again. If not this week, I’ll get them out next week. Oh, and we had an interesting incident this week. I got locked inside our bathroom on Thursday. Something in the door handle broke and I was trapped inside for about a half hour! Haha. We were really worried because we had an appointment but eventually my companion found help and I got free. That night we taught an investigator named Flor and it was a really spiritual lesson and she accepted a baptismal date! Waahooo! Maybe Satan was trying to keep us from going to that lesson so he tried locking me in the bathroom. Haha, nice try but it didn’t work!

Well, hope you all are doing well. Love you all!


Hermana Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment