Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday 16 Jan 2012

Dear Family,

Happy Birthday Mom and Tyler! Hope you both have a great week!

I’ve been really enjoying training Hermana Per. She is the BEST! We’ve had a great time together and so many uplifting experiences. So, a little update on the investigators. Denia should be baptized this Saturday. She was hesitant for a while and we asked to pray to ask Heavenly Father if she should be baptized this week and the next morning we asked how her prayer went and she told us about a dream she had that instructed her that this was what she needed to do. Denia is so sensitive to the spirit and we have had so many beautiful experiences with her. Please pray for her this week that she will be able to make it to church. She’s facing a few obstacles in the family where she has to watch the kids and she is the only person in her family that has accepted the gospel so it makes it a little tough. But I know she is strong enough to make it! Also, the Godoy family is planning on being baptized the 28th! Pray for them too! Oh, I just have too many things I want to say and experiences I’ve had where I’ve been learning to follow the spirit but I just don’t have time to share them all. Uurrrg… maybe next week.

Love you all!

Hermana Jackson

Ps here’s a photo of Hermana Per and I in her typical clothing from Guatemala. The skirt she is wearing is the type of thing she wears every day in her home. Isn’t it beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment