Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Dear Family, 2 Jan 2012

Guess what…I’m going to be a trainer starting this Wednesday!!! The elders have always teased me that I’m going to train and I always tell them. No! I don´t want to. I don’t speak enough Spanish!! A couple weeks ago an elder told me I was going to train but I thought he was joking like the rest of them. Then afterwards I thought about it and thought what a bad attitude I had and how unwilling I was to give serve. So that night I got down on my knees, asked for forgiveness and told heavenly father that if he wanted me to train, then I would do it willingly. And sure enough the next week my leaders told me I would receive a new sister missionary. So I’ll be sending off one sister to her home and welcoming in a new one. I am actually really excited now. Hopefully all goes well and that I don’t confuse her too much with my crazy Spanish. Haha

Hope you all had a happy new year!

Love,

Hermana Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment